They call themselves current affairs shows?
Guests for the Sunday talk shows this week:
- FOX NEWS SUNDAY (Fox Network): Gov. Scott Walker, R-Wis.; Sens. Tom Coburn, R-Okla., and Claire McCaskill, D-Mo.
- MEET THE PRESS (NBC): Susan Rice, U.S. ambassador to the United Nations; Sens. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., and Lindsey Graham, R-S.C.
- FACE THE NATION (CBS): Reps. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., and Chris Van Hollen, D-Md.
- THIS WEEK (ABC): Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton.
- STATE OF THE UNION (CNN): Former Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld; Sens. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y., and Richard Lugar, R-Ind.
Now, presumably the Wisconsin labor protests will come up on some of these, yet the only person on any of them with any connection is the Governor of Wisconsin (on Fox, naturally). Seems a little odd that there wouldn't be a labor union official scheduled to speak for the union side of the issue, don't you think?
Posted by Linkmeister at February 20, 2011 11:23 AM